Relationship Compatibility Percentage(%) Calculator
An online tool to check, how you are with your friend together and find relationship strength percentage between the two of you.
How Friendship Calculator Works
Please, follow this step-by-step instruction to calculate your friendship percentage:
1. Enter Your Details (Name,Birthday Date,Gender)
2. Enter Your Friend Details (Name,Birthday Date,Gender)
3. Click "Calculate" button.
👫 International Friendship Day 👭
Friendship day was originally founded by Hallmark in 1919.
It was intended to be a day for people to celebrate their friendship by sending each other cards, but by 1940 the market had dried up, and eventually, it died out completely.
However, in April 2011 the United Nations officially recognised 30th July as International Friendship Day. Although most countries celebrate on the 1st Sunday of August.
Tips to bond with your friend to become even closer
Following ways to strengthen your friendship to become more closer than today.
1) Share the bad things, as well as the good.
2) Base things off of what you know you have in common.
3) Really listen to them when they talk.
4) Keep things simple and Always be yourself.
5) Don't compare your new friend to older friends and Don't ditch your old friends in the process.
Types of Friends Around the World
A Loyal Best Friend, A Fearless Adventurer, A Brutally Honest Confidant, A Wise Mentor, A Friend From a Different Culture, A Polar Opposite, A Friendly Neighbor, A Work Pal